Cryogenic air separation plants utilize a low-temperature rectification process to produce oxygen, nitrogen and argon. They can also be used to produce other rare gases such as krypton, xenon, helium and neon via the cryogenic rectification of air.These plants can generate gaseous products for pipeline distribution or cryogenic liquids for delivery by truck or for storage.
We comply with the highest safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) standards to deliver air separation plants offering outstanding efficiency, superior plant availability and lowest lifecycle costs. Plant highlights include:
• Low CAPEX/OPEX through optimized process design and superior technical reliability
• Easy maintenance and smooth operation
• Robust plant and component concepts with proven reliability
• Long-lasting relationships with well-known and highly reliable best-in-class suppliers, especially for rotating equipment
• Outstanding design and build quality of cryogenic core components manufactured in our own workshops and certified in line with international standard such as ISO 9001 (quality management)
• Advanced process control for continuous optimization of plant production in line with customer requirements
• Comprehensive, proven control and redundancy philosophy to ensure continuous production
• Prominent reference plants including the
Sizes: 50~60000Nm3/h Air Separation Plants, 50~20000Nm3/h High-purity Nitrogen Generator, 100~16000Nm3/h Oxygen and Nitrogen Liquefier and krypton and xenon extraction plant.